Welcome to Adaptive Learning 360 (AL360), the affordable 360-feedback assessment based skills development platform for businesses of all sizes. Our assessments are based on proven psychological theories and practices and provide a comprehensive analysis of an individual’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as their potential for growth and development. The platform has been designed to provide a comprehensive self-paced leadership development that uses technology on the foundation of newer learning theories. The platform and assessments are the result of a rigorous scientific research project conducted during a Ph.D. program at the University of North Texas (UNT) with Drs. Scott Warren, Karen Johnson, Kathy Norris, Deborah Cockerham, Dr. Zain Ali (Texas Christian University), and Dr. Lin Lin (Southern Methodist University).
We are passionate about helping companies unlock the potential of their employees and educational institutions help students become career ready upon graduation, Our assessments have already helped businesses improve their employee performance and increase their bottom line. We are excited about the opportunity to transform leadership development to help individuals and companies achieve their goals with the power of our assessments on a comprehensive adaptive learning platform.
We invite you to join us on this journey as we thrive to help individuals and businesses achieve their goals with the power of 360-feedback leadership development at affordable prices.
Key Team Members
Texas Christian University
Dr. Scott Warren
University of North Texas
Dr. Deborah Cockerham
University of North Texas
Dr. Lin Lin Lipsmeyer
Southern Methodist University
Tooba Zafar Sial
We will achieve our mission by,
- Capitalizing on emerging learning theories such as constructivism and connectivism where the learner takes control of their learning journey and learns by connecting with everything.
- Leverage state-of-the-art technology such as artificial intelligence and data visualization to provide adaptive learning opportunities to the learner.
- Provide quality assessments at very affordable costs to allow everyone to develop their leadership skills to make a difference in the world.
We execute our mission and vision with GRACE.
- Gratitude: Demonstrate gratitude with giveback.
- Respect: Practice empathetic respect in each and every interaction.
- Accountable: Hold ourselves and each other accountable on everything.
- Commitment: Make and deliver on ambitious commitments in a timely manner.
- Entrepreneurship: Bring an innovative entrepreneurial spirit daily with continuous learning.